Inspecting the Home Inspector
You are preparing to make one of the biggest buying decisions of your life: a new home. make sure you hire a home inspector that will be looking out for your best interests and investment.
Ask yourself these five questions before hiring a home inspector
- Is the inspector certified by the American Society of Home inspectors(ASHI)?
- What types of home inspection training has he successfully completed?
- What prior inspection experience does he have?
- Is the inspector sufficiently trained to evaluate structural quality, plumbing, roofing, heating and air conditioning systems, electrical wiring?
- Is the inspector bonded and licensed
A-1 Affordable Qualifications
- ASHI certified home inspector
- Certified teacher for installation and service of home and commercial mechanical systems
- Fully bonded and insured
- Holds Ohio state license to design, install and service:
- radon mitigation systems
- refrigeration systems
- heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC)
A-1 Affordable Inspections Service covers the Northeastern Ohio area, with daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available for your convenience.
Foe ease of payment Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards are accepted.